they are the best two on there, but I have been here in Richmond for the last 3 days and have 3 more to go...have to say I like Elliot, or they may lynch me.
they are the best two on there, but I have been here in Richmond for the last 3 days and have 3 more to go...have to say I like Elliot, or they may lynch me.
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
ummm Nesby.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
and I don't care who her grandmother is Kelly did a horrible job last night so why is it just because of Paris's grandmother.
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
How many times had Paris been in the bottom three, compared to Kelly?
Because Paris isnt conventional, and Randy loves her family, she may end up winning it all.
Why did you start this fight?
There was no need to come into the thread, provide a smart-aleck remark, and get owned
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
first of all I didn't try to start a fight it was a legitimate error on my part, you were the one mocking the way I have typed on here since I have been on here and I don't what you think you own, but I think you are wrong. You felt the need to mock me.
And as far as Paris, Randy don't vote for this girl. It is the people that watch it not him. So what difference does that make?
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Wow an Alabama redneck watching American Idol and crying over who gets voted off? If you ever do decide to watch this show again let me know, I'll make the trip to East Stone just to laugh at you.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
The George Clooney want to be will win this thing.
He has the George looks and he can sing.
Other than that well he makes two of the three want him to win.
I don't like Simon, but the man, he owns the show, so no one is gonna be gone he don't want gone.
Honestly.
Bookmarks